- offices 12–40 m²
- distinguished yet relaxed work spaces in a central location
- price includes comprehensive services and community membership
- choose whether you prefer your office furnished or unfurnished
- two meeting rooms
- 1–10 people
- prices from €30/hour + VAT
- coffee and tea included in the price
- top-quality Røde microphones with clips for up to four people
- photography lights
“VillageWorks Erottaja is based in the Miekkakala block, which used to be home to the head office of newspaper Helsingin Sanomat. This beautiful, stately building is located on Helsinki’s Ludviginkatu, right next to the city centre.
VillageWorks Erottaja’s work spaces are beautiful, functional and versatile, offering great views over both the internal courtyard and Ludviginkatu. The great atmosphere at Erottaja is further boosted by the lounge spaces on floors 2 and 3, with comfy sofas providing the perfect spot to stop for a cup of coffee and a chat with colleagues and neighbours. Erottaja is also home to the recently completed Podcast Studio, where you can record not only podcasts, but also high-quality company presentations!
One of the best things about Erottaja is that it has a lot of lunch restaurants and cafés nearby. Particularly in the summer, I can really recommend going out for an ice cream at the nearby Esplanadi park between meetings. We’d love to see you at Erottaja!”
– Erottaja Community Coordinator Neea